20 junio 2006

Finally, This Is My Blog.

After a long time of thinking about the possibility of having my own blog and after being persuaded by two of my best friends, Myblueroom was born on June 20, 2006. I came up with that name while listening to a tremendous song by The Passengers (My Blue Room), and after noticing that my bedroom is all in blue. My curtains are blue, my carpet is blue, my bedspread is blue, and my lamp is blue. Blue has also been one of my favorite colors for clothes and other personal items. Thus, myblueroom will be my daily exercise to express myself on things that I care about and another way to keep in touch with the people I love.

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Hombre, que gustazo encontrate en internet. De verdá, espero que lo disfrutes mucho. Dios te bendiga.

Evelio dijo...

...muchos saluditos de bienvenida... espero que tenga larga vida...

besos....

Gabo dijo...

Gracias a los dos y les preguntare mis dudas en cuanto regrese a Mexico.

Besos