23 diciembre 2006

Christmas Presents

I usually love all my Christmas presents. Now, distant memories take me back to the year Santa Claus gave me a set of baby dolls. I'll never forget my mom's expression whe she noticed that I did not like my present. I was very disappointed and mad at Santa because back then I did not want dolls with big black eyes staring at me. In my letter to Santa, I had asked for a Fisher Price Zoo (with animals and ornaments included).

My mom tried to convince me to play with my babies; however, I put them back in their case and never played with them again. WhenI turned 17 years old, I needed some money and I sold my babies to a school mate. That same day, I learned that Santa went to three different stores to try to find my zoo. I felt terrible but everything was done.

No hay comentarios.: